White Rock Travel, the third oldest travel agency in British Columbia and celebrating it's 60th year in business. "White Rock Travel has grown with our community, and we contribute our success to our loyal clients and our commitment to always having the best team of experienced, professional travel counsellors," said owner/operator Ginny Harrison.
Ginny supports many local charities and non-profit groups as well as serving as a charter member of the Semiahmoo Rotary Club. "White Rock Travel will continue to give back to the community which has supported us so much over the years," said Ginny. "And we look forward to the opportunities that lay ahead... Thank you so much to everyone for the past 60 years!"
"Commitment to Clients is Key to Success"
WHY USE WHITE ROCK TRAVEL?
1) We know a lot
2) You matter to us
3) We have your back
4) We have connections and access to exclusive benefits
5) And ... we can actually save you money!
The benefits we offer increase as your trip becomes more luxurious, expensive, specialized and complicated! White Rock Travel consultants are Project Managers. Using our knowledge and expertise, we combine all the different elements of your vacation into a cohesive unit, managing each aspect. We spend about 25% of the planning time actually with you. The other 75% is invested to ensure every detail is taken care of. We do the work, so you don’t have to!
IT'S ALL ABOUT RELATIONSHIP
Working with a resourceful White Rock Travel consultant you know and trust increases your chances of having a successful trip. We spend time getting to know you, your preferences, your likes and dislikes, and make suggestions accordingly. You are White Rock Travel’s much valued client. Our relationship with you ensures we do our best for you. This effort and knowledge cannot be duplicated online, or through a call centre.
WE HAVE YOUR BACK
One thing is for certain about travel: there will be last minute surprises and changes. Having been here 60 years, White Rock Travel knows our industry extremely well! We know the reputable companies, and those not so! We take care of you, before, during and after your trip. We’re here for you, should emergencies happen!
WE HAVE CONNECTIONS AND PULL
We have access to additional benefits to make your vacation that much more special! Bulk Buying Power and added perks like included gratuities!
We know who to call, in case you need something extra special. And do keep in mind: if we have a bad experience with a cruise line or tour company, and we pull our business – that’s going to hurt them more than you as an individual doing the same thing! Bottom line: those suppliers care more about pleasing us!
Our rates are exactly the same as those offered by the cruise lines and tour companies mailing you those beautiful brochures! Often, we can offer an even better price while designing a trip of a lifetime for you. Either way, you win! We either have the same price as the cruise line/tour company and you have all the added benefits of dealing with White Rock Travel locally – or we save you money, AND you still get all the benefits of dealing with a local business!
IS THIS TRIP RIGHT FOR YOU?
A Lincoln may be the best car for you, but don’t expect the Buick dealer to tell you that! Because we get to know you, and because we know all the companies, we’re able to suggest the best trip for you. There is no “best” place, or “best” company, but there is the "best for you". That’s why a relationship with a White Rock Travel Consultant is so beneficial. If you call a cruise line, they can only recommend their cruises, whether it’s the right fit for you, or not.
There are many reasons to book with White Rock Travel ...
Mainly our relationship with you; our knowledge and expertise; and the best one – we’ll save you money in the long run!
The travel business has changed, and so have we, along with every other industry. We are busy booking boutique, custom designed trips to every corner of our world. And White Rock Travel’s consultants, working in this industry for over 30 years, have the knowledge and expertise to do that for you! And you don’t pay extra for that service - in fact, our price is often less! The small fee we do charge will be the best investment you make in your trip!
We’d really like to earn your business,and look forward to meeting you!